• Aluminum alloy is water tolerant – anodization is not required for high water-based fluids (HWBF).
• Non-welded housing design reduces stress concentrations and prevents fatigue failure.
• SAE straight thread O-ring boss porting to allow easy installation without costly adapters.
• O-ring axial seals are used to provide positive, reliable sealing.
• Screw-in bowl mounted below the filter head requires minimal clearance to remove the element for replacement, and
contaminated fluid cannot be washed downstream when element is serviced.
• Differential Pressure Indicators. HYDAC indicators have no external dynamic seal. This results in a high system reliability due to magnetic actuation, thus eliminating a potential leak point.
• A poppet-type bypass valve (optional) is mounted in-line between the inlet and outlet ports to provide positive sealing during normal operation and fast opening during cold starts and flow surges.