The ETS 1700 electronic temperature switch is used primarily together with the TFP 100 temperature sensor which was specially developed for tank installation. The 4-character display can depict the current temperature, one of the switching points or the maximum temperature value.
The maximum temperature value shows the highest temperature to occur since the device was switched on or since the last reset, respectively. Heating and cooling processes in hydraulic plants can, for example, be controlled using the 4 switching outputs. Four switching points and reset points independent of one another can be set very easily by means of a foil keyboard. An analogue output (4 … 20 mA or 0 … 10V) is available for integration in monitoring systems (e.g. with SPS).
- 4-character digital display
- Simple handling through key programming
- 4 limit value relays, switching points and reset points can be adjusted independently of one another
- Analogue output signal can be selected (4 … 20 mA or 0 … 10V)
- Many helpful additional functions
- Installation position can be selected (sensor connection below/above, keyboard and display can be rotated by 180°)